The district Tando Muhammad Khan is named after its establisher Mir Muhammad Khan Talpur in 1791. Tando Muhammad Khan remained the reminiscent town of Sehwani Talpurs. In October 2005 this became separate district of Hyderabad city. Tando Muhammad khan is located in the south of Sindh province. The district is located at the distance of 35 km from Hyderabad. The climate of the district is moderate; however, May, June and July are hot during the day time, whereas December, January and February are the coldest months. District Tando Muhammad khan is famous for the preparation of traditional symbol of Sindh known as AJRAK, Farasi and Kaashi . It also contributes a big portion in sugar production in Sindh Province. A famous festival Melo of Hazrat Shah Abdul karim Bulri Waro is being celebrated annually in city of Bulri Shah karim. However, the graveyard of jats located at some 20 km south of Tando Muhammad Khan near the famous Bhuddist stupa is quite prominent. It is also known as Makhdoom jo Kabristan (cemetery of Makhdoom). It can easily be approached from Saidpur village. The necropolis is hovering atop the hill overlooking the railway line that connects Tando Muhammad Khan with Hyderabad. The cemetery contains gravestones of jats.
Area: 0.05 Acre The stupa lies between Khatter and Tando Muhammad Khan Railway Station on Kotri-Badin Branch lime and is about 5 miles from Tando…Read More